What is list Nepokretnosti and how to understand it (in Montenegro)
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
What exactly is List Nepokretnosti, and why is it so important? It contains the most needed information about the property – about the property owner and her/his rights, as well as information about possible encumbrances and restrictions.
LIST NEPOKRETNOSTI consists of four parts that give us the following information:
- how big a land lot is
- who are the owners
- which kind of facilities are placed on the land lot
- are there any encumbrances (mortgage, litigation, etc.)
When looking at the data about the land lot, in addition to its area, we should pay attention to how big the area under the foundation of the building is and how much is the free area (yard, garden, parking, etc.)
Are the people you are talking with about the sale actual owners of that property? Does everyone agree? If they are not the owners, do they have a valid power of attorney to represent the owners? Pay attention to such details.
We present to you an example of this document that contains data about the land plot, owner, and building on that land, with all the necessary explanations.
It is important to pay attention to the last part of the document.
The statement “NE POSTOJE TERETI I OGRANIČENJA” indicates the fact that there are no encumbrances and restrictions regarding the facility or land lot.
The legal document contains the seal of the competent institution and the signature of the authorized person.
How to get List Nepokretnosti when it is needed?
It is obtained by filling out a specific application, paying a fee, and receiving it in a relatively short time, and it is issued in paper form. It also exists in electronic form that serves the professional users of the cadastre.
The following should be brought to the real estate institution (Uprava za Nekretnine):
- the request for the issuance of List Nepokretnosti. You can download the form here.
- a receipt of payment of 2 euros fee, paid to the account of the Budget of Montenegro, purpose: RAT, account number: 832-1081-58
- a photocopy of ID card or passport (applicant)
STEP 3: Now, choose how you will identify your property; through the owner, code, number, etc. English translations are provided in the pic below.
STEP 4: One easy option is to go to Real Estate Search. You’ll need to know the region, the district, and the title deed number. Click “Pretrazi.”
STEP 5: Information will then show up. You can print this by clicking “Prepis.”
STEP 6: You can now see your property’s complete information.
In conclusion, understanding the List Nepokretnosti is a crucial step in the process of purchasing real estate in Montenegro. By becoming familiar with the contents of this document, you can avoid potential pitfalls and ensure a smooth transaction. Remember, it’s always advisable to seek professional guidance from a local real estate agent or legal expert when dealing with property purchases in Montenegro to safeguard your investment and guarantee a successful outcome.
We hope that the information we gathered for you in this article will help you understand what is List Neprokretnosti and that you will get a clearer picture of how to use it.
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.