Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
In mid-2019, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Montenegro provided citizens and tourists with an overview of the Montenegrin border crossings’ current situation. Thanks to the cameras at the Montenegrin border checkpoints, interested passengers can determine how passable the roads are at any time. Following the information about the border situation, the whole road trip organization is much more comfortable. Useful thing, isn’t it? It certainly is, especially in the summer, when everyone expects traffic jams.
Find apartments and houses for rent in Montenegro here.
Learn more about living in Montenegro and temporary residency in Montenegro!
Are you looking for the best destinations for digital nomads in Montenegro? Then read this article – Discover the Best Places for Digital Nomads in Montenegro
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
- Emigrate to Montenegro: Residence Permit & Tax Residency Guide
- Relocation Services in Montenegro
- 10 Reasons You Should Register a Company in Montenegro in 2023
- Montenegro Residency by Company Formation (2023) – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
- Montenegro Company Formation & Residency Services – Fully Managed Solution
Crossing the Montenegrin border
In most cases, concerning the necessary documentation, crossing the Montenegrin border is quick and easy. The problem arises in the rush hour during the summer. The influx of a large number of tourists at the same time sometimes causes kilometers of columns of cars. Random customs inspections and high temperatures additionally complicate the whole case. With the possibility of reviewing the situation at the borders, travel planning and time savings are somewhat facilitated.
How do the Borders’ Webcams in Montenegro work?
The service enables the visual display of entrances and exits from border crossings from two lanes: incoming and outgoing. The cameras cover ten Montenegrin border checkpoints, and no additional applications are required to view video streams. You can access them from a computer and mobile phone with an internet connection. All you have to do is “click” on the desired border crossing link and wait for the video to load. The recordings are updated every half hour, which is enough to create an accurate picture of the checkpoint situation.
On the following WEB pages, you can view the webcam footage at each of the main border crossings:
Cameras from border crossing points with the Republic of Albania
Cameras from border crossing points with Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cameras from border crossing points with the Republic of Serbia
Cameras from border crossing points with the Republic of Croatia
Visual and timely informing of the public about traffic intensity at the borders is essential during the summer tourist season. If you drive to Montenegro at the tourist season’s peak, we advise you to check the border crossing footage that you will pass a few days in advance. This way, you can decide when is the best time to enter the country and make better use of your vacation time. It is certainly not fun to spend hours in the sun, trapped in a column of trucks and cars. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Montenegro announces that it will undertake continuous activities to improve electronic services to be an even more efficient service to citizens and guests staying in Montenegro.
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.