How to Buy a SIM Card in Montenegro in 2023: Best Local SIM Cards for Mobile Internet
Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
What are the best 4G/5G internet sim cards in Montenegro?
How much do 4G/5G internet sim cards cost in Montenegro?
1. ONE Montenegro (formerly Telenor)
- Prepaid tourist packs
- 1000 GB data, activated immediately
- 1000 network minutes, 100 minutes to all network valid for 7 days
- Top-ups are available in case you want more services
- 10 EURO for 7 days validity
- 15 EURO for 15 days validity
- 10 EURO for 30 days validity* (after the first top-up)
- From 2GB with Unlimited SMS and 150 minutes to 100 GB with unlimited minutes and SMS
- Lowest price is EURO 10.99 to 59.99 while the highest is EURO 12.99 to 89.99 per month with the device
2. M:tel Tourist Internet in Montenegro
- 10 EURO for 500 GB of internet valid for 7 days
- 15 EURO for 500 GB of internet valid for 15 days
- Top-ups are available in case you want more services
Post Paid Options
They also have postpaid options:
- Lowest monthly offer is 12.90 EURO per month for 5000 minutes to 068 network, 150 to other networks, 1000 messages and 2GB internet
- Highest is 39.90 per month with 5000 minutes to 068 network, 700 to other networks, 5000 messages and 8 GB per month
- There are also add-ons for your plan
3. Telekom Tourist Internet Sim Card for Montenegro
The Crnogorski Telekom is the biggest telecom in Montenegro. You may hear that there’s T-mobile in Montenegro, and it’s under Telekom. They offer prepaid and postpaid, pay-TV services, and the internet.
- 10 EURO for 500 GB for 7 days
- 15 EURO for 500 GB for 15 days
- 20 EURO for 500 GB for 30 days
- 1 Unit has 1 GB, 1-minute call and 1 SMS
- 95 EURO for 500 units, valid for 7 days
- 95 EURO for 500 units, valid for 15 days
- 95 EURO for 500 units, valid for 30 days
- There are also more prepaid options and online top-in
Telekom Prepaid Esim Tourist Internet for Montenegro now available!
Telekom Prepaid Esim for mobile internet isn now available in Montenegro and you can order online!
Digital card and immediate delivery: receive the activation QR code via email.
Simple and secure. Just follow a few steps.
- Verify if your device is eSIM compatible.
- Purchase eSIM Turist prepaid online.
- Upon arrival in Montenegro, scan the QR code to connect to 500 GB / 1 TB of data.
Where to buy a Simcard in Montenegro?
- You can buy sim cards at the Podgorica or Tivat airport in the Arrival Terminal
- Go to a newsagent (small shops beside the road) and ask for the sim you prefer
- If you are driving to Montenegro, you can stop at Newsagents as they will have prepaid sims too
- You can also go to the malls or branches on the websites of the companies if you want a postpaid SIM or a phone plane.
Guides on buying a Simcard in Montenegro
- Make sure your phone is unlocked
- When you buy a Sim, please check the sizes
- You can ask the attendants to set-it up for you if you
- Your identification might be requested when purchasing a Simcard so you must bring your passport (not just the copy)
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.