- Your car registration expires when your Temporary Residence Permit expires
- Left-hand driving (steering wheel on left side)
- Low beams light during the day and regular lights during the night
- There are fines for speeding from 30 Euro to 80 Euro (or more) and you can now pay the police using your credit card when they caught you on the road.
- International license is not needed for most nationalities in EU, USA etc.
- You need to convert your Driver’s license after 6 months or getting a residency (but we know a lot of people who didn’t want to give up their American or British driver’s license)
I hope this is helpful when you want to buy a car in Montenegro
. It’s advisable to have a temporary residence permit or have a company when you purchase a car.
If you want to immigrate to Montenegro, please feel free to contact me as I offer consultation and immigration processing!!