10. What are your top 5 reasons you love living in Montenegro?
The natural beauty, low cost of living, business opportunities, meeting like minded people and living stress free.11. What do you dislike, or would like to change in Montenegro?
I would like to see the roads and infrastructure improved, other than that I am happy.12. What are your favorite tourist destinations in Montenegro that you always recommend to your family/friends?
13. What’s your advice for anyone planning to relocate to Montenegro?
- Rose - is an amazing a picturesque water front village with a fabulous sea food restaurant accessed from road and sea.
- Perast - an historic place on the waterfront. Lots of places to eat with a fabulous view of the ‘Lady of the rocks’ Island.
- Lustica - a hidden gem still very much untouched by tourism has some amazing views
Research which part of Montenegro you wish to live first as the country is extremely diverse. Some parts are extremely touristy in high season and a bit desolate in the the winter. Factors worth considering when you plan to live there all year round. Whilst prices on properties are relatively average at the moment, as popularity increases, this will certainly change, so the advice would be to invest sooner rather than later.Fast Talk:
- Favorite City - Kotor
- Favorite Restaurant (and location) - Catovica Mlini - Morinj
- Favorite Hotel (and location) - Regent - Porto in Porto Montenegro, Tivat
- Favorite Beaches - Dobrece Movida beach
- Best Montenegrin Dishes - Lamb under the sac