Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
Are you on a cruise? Is Kotor, Montenegro one of your stops? Would you like to each delicious food and enjoy their atmosphere? Well, here’s a list of 8 Amazing Restaurants where you could fill your stomach after sightseeing.
Stepping off your cruise ship and into the enchanting town of Kotor, Montenegro, you’ll be eager to explore the local culinary scene as you take in the stunning surroundings. We’ve put together a guide to the best dining options near the Kotor Cruise Port, featuring a curated selection of exceptional restaurants and cafes that showcase the region’s delicious cuisine and charming atmosphere. Whether you’re seeking traditional Montenegrin dishes or international favorites, our guide will help you navigate the gastronomic landscape and make the most of your time ashore, guaranteeing a memorable dining experience in this picturesque coastal gem. Read our article on where to Eat in Kotor near the Cruise Port.
Learn more about temporary residence permits in Montenegro!
Are you looking for the best destinations for digital nomads in Montenegro? Then read this article – Discover the Best Places for Digital Nomads in Montenegro
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
- Emigrate to Montenegro: Residence Permit & Tax Residency Guide
- Relocation Services in Montenegro
- 10 Reasons You Should Register a Company in Montenegro in 2023
- Montenegro Residency by Company Formation (2023) – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
- Montenegro Company Formation & Residency Services – Fully Managed Solution
Where to Eat in Kotor, Montenegro?
- Tangja Steakhouse and Grill, Kotor
- Restauran Galion, Kotor
- Ladovina Kitchen and Wine Bar, Kotor
- Konoba Scala Santa, Kotor
- Astoria Restaurant, Kotor
- Platanus Bar and Food, Dobrota, Kotor
- Konoba Portun, Dobrota, Kotor
Kotor is a coastal town of Montenegro and a common stop of European Cruise ships. With its old town and Boka Bay, it’s a gorgeous sight to be marveled at. After doing some fun things in Kotor, fill your belly with delicious food. We have come up with restaurants not too far from the port that you will surely like!
1. Tanjga Steakhouse and Grill, Kotor
Address: Suranj BB, Kotor
One of the best places to eat in Kotor is Tanjga. It’s a steakhouse that serves grilled quality meat. According to many customers, they serve delicious food; the mixed meat plate is massive and worth its price of EURO 10. You will never be disappointed as not only is everything yummy, but the ambiance, as well as the customer service, is impressive.
2. Restauran Galion, Kotor
Address: Suranj BB, Kotor
Want to feed your stomach and your eyes? Well, Galion has one of the best views of the bay, especially if you are seated near the edge. It’s a fine dining restaurant that specializes in seafood and serves wine. It’s better to have a reservation for lunch or dinner beforehand so that you’ll have a seat. Diners love the risotto, sea bass, and octopus.
3. Ladovina Kitchen and Wine Bar, Kotor
Address: Njegoseva 209, Kotor
After touring within Kotor Old Town’s walls, you can walk for a few minutes and dine in this cozy restaurant. They serve Italian, French, and Seafood dishes. Gnocchi, Pizza, and Octopus are what most diners recommend. You will love not only the food but the fantastic setting and the friendly staff.
4. Konoba Scala Santa, Kotor
Address: Trg od Salate, Old Town 259, Kotor
Konoba Scala Santa is a seafood restaurant found within Old Town. Diners recommend the risotto, shrimps, and truffle gnocchi. It’s quite affordable and if you want and the atmosphere is enjoyable mostly if you eat outside. It’s one of the best places to eat in Kotor if you are from a cruise ship.
5. Astoria Restaurant, Kotor
Address: Old Town 322 Stari Grad, Kotor
Located in Boutique Hotel Astoria in Old Town is Astoria Restaurant. According to guests, their breakfast is excellent, but if you dock in late, they might also eat lunch or dinner. It’s a great place to eat in Kotor Old Town as the menu extensive and the food is delicious. Many also love their desserts.
6. Old Winery, Kotor
Address: Stary Grad, Kotor
Want to have a drink? Enjoy live music? Talk with locals? Then, Old Winery is the place to go. It’s located in the Old Town, so it’s not too far from the port. You could eat pasta or have cheese paired with wine (or the other way around). It’s a little gem in Kotor, where a lot of visitors fall in love with; you surely will!
7. Platanus Bar and Food, Dobrota, Kotor
Address: Put Bokeljskih Brigada, Kotor
Platanus Bar and Food was named after the Old Platanus Tree in the restaurant. It’s not yet popular with the tourists, but a lot of locals come here. They serve tasty food and has a wide selection of drinks at an affordable price. Plus, the view of the bay is just fantastic from here.
8. Konoba Portun, Dobrota, Kotor
Address: Dobrota 168, Donji Put, Dobrota, Kotor Municipality
Though a bit far from the Kotor Port, Konoba Portun is located in the next town, Dobrota. It’s located on the water’s edge giving you a wonderful view of Kotor Bay. Not only is the scenery breathtaking but their food as well. The seafood platter, risotto, and sea bass are what most visitors love. You won’t regret coming here for lunch or dinner; it will be a memorable experience.
Those are 8 Restaurants where you could enjoy a meal in Kotor when you dock from a cruise ship. As Kotor is a coastal town, you would surely enjoy fresh seafood cooked and served in different ways. Your stomach will surely be full and happy after eating here! Enjoy!
Learn more about temporary residence permits in Montenegro!
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.