10 Best Things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
Petrovac is a small and rather narrow town on the coast of Montenegro in the Budva region. Petrovac is also known as Petrovac na Moru. It is located just within the municipality of Budva. And because it is boasting with beaches, diving, and kayaking are some of the best things to do here. But of course, not only that. Below is the list of the other things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro to give you a quick insight into this coastal town.
Nestled along Montenegro’s picturesque coastline, the charming town of Petrovac offers a wealth of unforgettable experiences just waiting to be discovered. In this expert guide, we’ve handpicked the top 10 things to do in Petrovac, showcasing a diverse array of activities and attractions that cater to every traveler’s taste. From sun-soaked beaches and historical sites to adventurous excursions and culinary delights, our curated list ensures that your time in Petrovac is filled with the best that this coastal gem has to offer, creating cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Find apartments for rent in Montenegro here.
Learn more about temporary residence permits in Montenegro!
Are you looking for the best destinations for digital nomads in Montenegro? Then read this article – Discover the Best Places for Digital Nomads in Montenegro
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
- Emigrate to Montenegro: Residence Permit & Tax Residency Guide
- Relocation Services in Montenegro
- 10 Reasons You Should Register a Company in Montenegro in 2023
- Montenegro Residency by Company Formation (2023) – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
- Montenegro Company Formation & Residency Services – Fully Managed Solution
List of best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- Petrovac Quay, Petrovac
- Lucice Beach, Petrovac
- Gradiste Monastery, Petrovac
- Perazica Do, Petrovac
- Petrovac Beach
- Church of the Prophet Elijah, Petrovac
- Hiking Trail Petrovac-Rezevici
- Kasnoanticki Mozaik., Petrovac
- St. Thomas Church, Petrovac
- Annina Wellness & Spa, Petrovac
1. Petrovac Quay
A small cozy Petrovac. You can walk along the promenade with a bunch of cafes, restaurants, and small shops. there is also a beach with umbrellas and sun loungers. If you are considering vacationing on the Adriatic coast in Montenegro, then Petrovac is the right place for you. There is a beautiful beach, a promenade in the pine forest to relax, enough options for food and drink. Compared to Budva, it is also not too hectic.
2. Lucice Beach, Petrovac
A small wonderful beach 800 meters from Petrovac. Lucice is a beach located in a quiet lagoon surrounded by pine trees. Here, sun loungers and umbrellas are available. There are also many cafes around it. At the end of the beach, there is a playground where kids can play to. It is such a nice place to land on the road between Bar and Budva.
3. Gradiste Monastery, Petrovac
On foot from Petrovac, past the beautiful beaches of Lucice and Buljarice, and a steep climb uphill, you will reachGradiste Monastery. Everything is preserved and restored with love. The whole territory of the monastery is well-groomed, and there are shady places for rest. There is also an observation deck from where wonderful views of the mountains and the sea can be admired.
4. Perazica Do, Petrovac
A quiet bay with a beautiful beach, 1.8 km walk from the bustling Petrovac, along a scenic pedestrian road, you will find Perazica Do. The sea itself is very beautiful with turquoise blue water. Furthermore, the beach is also not crowded which is a really good thing if you’re really planning to escape from a busy place.
5. Petrovac Beach, Petrovac
A small nice beach in Montenegro. Petrovac Bay is picturesquely situated in an amazing location. The pebble beach stretches from the small marina to a final rock and the water is clear. There are good restaurants around, and good entertainment in the form of Jetski, or day trips by boat, etc.
6. Church of the Prophet Elijah, Petrovac
Opposite the Voli supermarket is the Church of the Prophet Elijah. The interior is magnificent, with beautiful frescoes and paintings. This small church was struck by the fact that it is always open even in the evening. For this reason, this 14th-15th-century church is accessible to everyone all day long.
7. Hiking Trail Petrovac-Rezevici, Petrovac
For a productive day, try hiking! The trail starts in Petrovac near the Danica hotel. From there, you will see a road leading up through a pine forest. Along the entire path, there are benches for rest and amazing views of the sea and coves. The tunnel goes into a large unfinished and beautiful beach, where you can swim and sunbathe.
8. Kasnoanticki Mozaik, Petrovac
The mosaic is literally a hidden gem in Petrovac. If you stand facing the church of St. Thomas, then the path to the right will lead you to the olive grove. Here, you will find a glass building erected to preserve the large and intact mosaic. The mosaic is laid out with various ornaments and is amazingly well preserved as if it was not laid out a hundred years ago.
9. St. Thomas Church, Petrovac
Just walking along with the city, you will see this church. The Church of St. Thomas is located far from the embankment. The church itself is small and next to it is an old cemetery. The view is certainly beautiful, the architecture and structure of the building are stunning with its simplicity. The place is very calm and despite the fact that it is located next to residential buildings, is quite secluded.
10. Annina Wellness & Spa, Petrovac
While you’re in Petrovac, pamper yourself and visit Annina Wellness & Spa. You can try a whole-body massage or even a Vitamins Oxygenating facial. Annina Wellness & Spa has two saunas, a hammam, halotherapy, an inside, and outside pool, a spacious solarium, and everything you need for a day of relaxation.
And those are the 10 best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro. Have you heard of any of these places? Are you considering going to Montenegro? If yes, then don’t miss Petrovac. With all the places to visit and things to do here, you can have exciting yet relaxing days of stay.
Learn more about temporary residence permits in Montenegro!
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.