8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
Aside from Budva, Herceg Novi, Tivat, and Kotor, there is also a certain destination in Montenegro that you must see. The newest luxurious place in Montenegro is now open and it is Lustica Bay. You might not have heard about this place before but Lustica Bay will complete your Montenegro travel!
Learn more about living in Montenegro and temporary residency in Montenegro!
Are you looking for the best destinations for digital nomads in Montenegro? Then read this article – Discover the Best Places for Digital Nomads in Montenegro
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
- Emigrate to Montenegro: Residence Permit & Tax Residency Guide
- Relocation Services in Montenegro
- 10 Reasons You Should Register a Company in Montenegro in 2023
- Montenegro Residency by Company Formation (2023) – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
- Montenegro Company Formation & Residency Services – Fully Managed Solution
Here, you can do various activities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, or just discover the food. If you want to add a more memorable trip to your Montenegro experience, then you should head to this place. In this article, we listed down the 8 things to do in Lustica Bay that would make you want to go back and would definitely fulfil your Balkan trip or specifically in Montenegro.
List of best things to do in Lustica Bay
1. Ribarsko Selo
One of the first and best things to do in Lustica is eating at Robarsko Selo. It is a beautifully located complex with a restaurant and a sunbathing and swimming area. They serve both Mediterranean and European cuisine, mainly seafood. The food is very tasty and a bit pricey but definitely worth it. It is advisable to book in advance.
Blue Grotto is a popular cruise stop. It is situated in the Lustica Peninsula. The grotto is an insanely beautiful place with the magnificent colors of the water. Enormous stones also add to the atmosphere. Dive and enjoy it! Take more photos from different angles. The grotto itself is not so big, but the place is very beautiful. It is highly recommended!
Check out this amazing Montenegro Blue Cave Tour.
3. Vino Santo
If you like seafood, then you should head your way to Vino Santo. Serving Mediterranean cuisine and fresh seafood, you might have the best meal in Lustica once you go here. With its great location which is by the sea, you can also have a romantic dinner. The view is just stunning. Just like everywhere else in Montenegro, the seafood here is not so cheap either. But they are very tasty and will have your mouth water.
4. Village of Rose
The village of Rose is located at the very tip of Lustica. Here, you’ll find beautiful stone houses overlooking Herceg Novi. During the peak season, which is summer, plenty of eateries are open for tourists. If you wish to stay in the village overnight, you can ask a local regarding private accommodation.
5. Plavi Horizonti Beach
To relieve some stress and freshen up, it is recommended to go to Plavi Horizonti Beach. Since the water is calm, you can walk in the water quite far away, and that makes this beach also suitable for children. As you walk through the shore, you’ll find a big restaurant-cafeteria close to the beach during the season. If you follow a path to the left, you will arrive in a nice area with cliffs, with a nice view and open sea.
6. Uvala Veslo Beach
Compared to other beaches, Uvala Veslo Beach is rockier and rougher. However, its clear water makes the beach a nice place to swim at. If you enjoy extreme activities such as cliff jumping, then you’ll love staying here. Uvala Veslo Beach is also a secluded area so you’d have a lovely time staying with your friends or family.
If you want a more productive trip in this area, then why not try hiking? Since Lustica Bay is surrounded by mountains and hills, hiking is one of the best things to do here. Carved with trails, hiking here is nothing but an adventure.
8. Mountain biking
Not fond of hiking? Go for Mountain Biking! Mountain Biking is also highly recommended. Witness stunning views while cycling in the mountains. Autumn is the ideal season for cycling as the weather is nice and cool. There are also biking tours available during this season.
These 8 things to do in Lustica Bay are some of the best and should be added to your travel bucket list. It will provide not only a fun experience but also a memorable one. So if you’re planning of going here, remember to make the most out of it.
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.