5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
Read more about Montenegro:
List of Best Things To Do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
1. Heritage Museum (Zavicajni Muzej)
A very distinctive museum, deep in Montenegro. The building itself is very nice, located in the upper part of the city on the square of Maresciallo Tito. On the ground floor, there are archaeological, paleontological, and numismatic collections. While the ethnological sector is on the upper floor. It is really interesting to visit a palace in the old city and be intrigued by the exhibition dedicated to Picasso’s ceramics, which also features an archaeological exhibition and paintings by various artists.
2. Tamburasi Festival
One of the best things to do in Bijelo Polje is attending the Tamburasi Festival. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy a three-day festival of a group of people playing traditional songs. These songs range from the fast-paced to excessively romantic tunes on guitar, accordion, fiddle, and the tambura which is similar to a mandolin.
Interested in Relocating to Montenegro?
If you want to buy local products such as clothing, then you should head your way to Niti. At Niti, you can purchase local but high-quality clothing items. These clothes are made from sheep’s wool and are handmade. They usually have bright-colored traditional designs and they are also available in curtains and rugs. These wonderful handicrafts are made by the local women’s cooperative. This is for the sole purpose of preserving the traditional technique of knitting, weaving, and embroidery.
4. Church of St Peter the Apostle
The Church of St Peter the Apostle was built in 1196 before the Ottoman invasion. When it was converted into a mosque, the church lost its towers. However, they were regained when it became a church once again. Inside, you’ll find the remains of frescoes that contrast with the bright red throne and its modern iconostasis. Take amazing photos and bring home good memories.
Spend your last few days vacation at Bijelo Polje with a fun hangout with your friends and the locals at the Hemingway Bar. Get to enjoy drinking cocktails, meeting new people, and just having fun with everyone! If you’re the type who likes socializing, then going here won’t be a problem for you at all! Going to a bar is probably one of the best things to do in Bijelo Polje if you are in for it!
And that’s our list of the 5 best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro. Have you heard about this town? Do you have any idea of the things you can possibly do here? If no, we hope that this shortlist was able to help you with your concern! Does any of the list catch your attention? Share with us your thoughts!
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.