5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
Located in Montenegro, Becici is a small town in the south-east of the Municipality of Budva. Aside from Becici Beach, there are also other places you can visit, and things you can do. To get to know more about it, we listed down the 5 best things to do in Becici, Montenegro so you’ll have an idea when you visit this town.
Find apartments and houses for rent in Montenegro here.
Learn more about living in Montenegro and temporary residency in Montenegro!
Are you looking for the best destinations for digital nomads in Montenegro? Then read this article – Discover the Best Places for Digital Nomads in Montenegro
If you are interested in longer-term solutions to relocating to Montenegro, visit the following pages:
- Emigrate to Montenegro: Residence Permit & Tax Residency Guide
- Relocation Services in Montenegro
- 10 Reasons You Should Register a Company in Montenegro in 2023
- Montenegro Residency by Company Formation (2023) – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
- Montenegro Company Formation & Residency Services – Fully Managed Solution
List of best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
1. Crkva Svetog Tome
This small church seems to be hidden among the fir trees and cypresses that cover a low coastal hill. Its dome with a belfry, which is very typical for most Orthodox churches in Montenegro and the Balkans in general, cannot be immediately discerned among the dense crowns of trees. The Church of St. Tome belongs to the Serbian Orthodox Diocese, as evidenced by the large tricolor with a golden cross located near the entrance.
There are two ways to get to the church – from the side of the Jadran road, the famous E65 highway that runs along the coastal zone of Montenegro, the entrance to the territory of the temple is located right after the famous five-star hotel Splendid. Another way to the temple is to climb the stone stairs directly from the Becici beach. Remember that long trousers are not required in Montenegrin temples, but shorts should cover the knees. Women do not need to wear skirts and headscarves, however, their shoulders must be covered.
When you are in this church, we highly recommend sitting in a small square in front of the entrance. It is quiet, beautiful and very comfortable here, with beautiful views of the sea and the coastline.
2. Becici Beach
This relatively small beach is located in a small cozy bay near Budva. Another feature of the beach is that the water is unusually clear and almost crystal-like. Even at a depth of several meters, the seabed is clearly visible. The beach is fenced and you can leave things calmly, there is also a cafe so you can have a snack like burgers and ice cream. If you are in Budva and you want a beach nearby, but not in Mogren, then it is better to go to Becici.
3. Embankment Becici
The embankment is nearby across the bridge. This promenade separates the beach and hotels, and it stretches along the entire coastline all the way to Rafailovici. Along the entire promenade there are cafes and restaurants, souvenir shops, ice cream stands. Lots of greenery, blooming magnolias, palms, and a lot of colorful pelargonium. You can also walk along the embankment in the evening which is highly recommended!
If you want to try clubbing in Budva, Torine is the place to be. Get ready to groove to the music as they play local folk-pop songs. Well, it depends on you if you like hearing this type of song so you just have to move your body to the tune or go home right away if you dislike it. Either way, it’s one of the best things to do in Becici if you plan on socializing!
If you’re looking for more intense activity, why not try paragliding? Paragliding is one of the best things to do not only in Becici, Budva but in Montenegro as a whole. Since the country is mountainous, you’d find this activity very rewarding! You’ll be able to enjoy spectacular views of the mountains of Montenegro and the sea as well as the sandy beaches. If you have the courage and you’re able to try this, you will definitely have the best memories in Montenegro!
And that’s it for the 5 best things to do in Becici, Budva in Montenegro. Did you already think of what’s the first thing you will do? Share with us your thoughts!
Montenegro Featured Tours and Activities
- Top Ten Tours and Experiences in 2023
- Where to go in Montenegro? 6 Day trips from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- Travel guide to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Montenegro
- Travel guide to Tara River Canyon in Montenegro
- 10 Must see places to go hiking in Montenegro
- Where to go camping in Montenegro?
- Where to go skiing in Montenegro?
- 15 Best things to do in Budva, Montenegro
- Travel guide to Budva Old Town in Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Becici, Montenegro
- 10 Best things to do in Petrovac, Montenegro
- 8 Best things to do in Lustica Bay, Montenegro
- Lustica Peninsula travel guide: Best beaches on Luštica Peninsula, Montenegro
Montenegro General Knowledge Guides
- Discover the Hidden Gem: Where is Montenegro? Your Guide to the Jewel of the Balkans in 2023
- Stay Connected in Montenegro: Your Guide to Tourist SIM Cards in 2023
- Getting Around Made Easy: Your Guide to Taxis in Montenegro for Beginners in 2023
- Montenegro border webcams – live traffic at the Montenegrin border checkpoints
- Guide to weather in Montenegro and things to consider
- Guide to Montenegro for Beginners
- Airport transportation in Montenegro – going to or from Montenegro Airports
- Airline directory in Montenegro (Airlines with offices in Montenegro)
- How to get married in Montenegro
- Is Montenegro Safe?
- Best Internet Providers in Montenegro
- Montenegro Visa Guide
Montenegro Car Rental Guides
- 5 Best Montenegro Tours in Kotor
- Where to eat in Kotor, Montenegro near the Cruise Port?
- Travel guide to Kotor Old Town in Montenegro
- Guide to our lady of the rocks in Perast, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Perast, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Risan, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro During Winter
- 8 Best things to do in Kolasin, Montenegro during summer
- 9 Best things to to in Danilovgrad, Montenegro
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Podgorica, Montenegro: The Ottoman Empire’s Legacy, Scenic Rivers, and More
Other Coastal Guides
North Montenegro Guides
- 5 Best things to do in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Pljevlja, Monatenegro
- Things to do in Zabljak during summer
- 15 Best things to do in Niksic, Montenegro
- 6 Best things to do in Plav, Montenegro
- 15 Best things to do in Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5 Best things to do in Rozaje, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Andrijevica, Montenegro
- 9 Best things to do in Berane, Montenegro
- Best things to do in Plužine, Montenegro
Wednesday, March 29
Tours in Montenegro: Uncover the Adriatic’s Best-Kept Secret
Discover Montenegro’s tranquil beaches, medieval cities, rugged landscapes, and vibrant culture on our expertly curated tours. Book now to explore the Adriatic’s hidden gem!
Monday, April 10
Car Rental in Montenegro: Find the Best Deals and Explore at Your Own Pace
Discover the best Montenegro car rental options and secure the best deals for your journey. Rent a car in Podgorica, find cheap car rentals, and explore Montenegro’s beauty with ease.
Friday, April 22
Relocation Services In Montenegro
We offer all the services you need to relocate to Montenegro. House purchase. Montenegro Temporary Residency. Montenegro Company Formation. Car rental in Montenegro. Property Management in Montenegro. Real estate in Montenegro. Tours in Montenegro. Montenegro lawyers and accountants.